Does your property suffer from any of the following defects?
- water stains, discoloured paint, wallpaper
- white crunchy salts on the surface, or pushing off the paint or paper
- mould, black or green
- a tide mark, often a wavy line along the wall (often at a height of 1m)
- loose crumbly plaster, or hollow when tapped with the knuckles
- skirting board creasing, inward or outward, or splitting into cubes
- there is plaster right down to the floor (‘bridging' the DPC) - tap the skirtings with your knuckles, they should sound hollow at the base
- soft, sagging, bouncy or rotting floor boards
- insect holes
- chimney breast stains
- solid floor damp - check the wall to floor joint at the edges
- water leaks from kitchen or bathroom fixtures or machines
- leaking gutters, downpipes, drains
- higher external ground levels than internal floor levels?
If so call the specialists you can trust to take good care of you and your home.